Time Off Request Form
- Time off is either PTO-paid time off or unpaid time off
- Time off requests should be submitted at least one week in advance or ASAP in emergency situations.
- Requests will be approved as work schedules allow on a first come basis. No two employees on same shift will be approved for time off at the same time.
- Submitting a time off request does not indicate approval and time off plans should not be made until you have received your signed copy of the request form with all the necessary approvals.
- If you have called in sick, requests for PTO must be turned in on the first day you return to work.