WHEN THE PATIENT GOES OUT, OUR TEAM COMES IN
Providing the right kind of terminal cleaning services for patient procedure and operation rooms requires more than just an attention to detail and speedy response. This highly specialized service requires specialty training and certification to fully comply with all federal regulations, and at ServiceMaster Twin Cities, this is the exact standard we hold ourselves to.
In waiting rooms, visitor facilities, and doctors’ offices, regular cleaning services boost the patient experience, improve safety, and ensure illness isn’t spread form one patient to the other. While professional cleaning services might be enough for those areas, your operating and procedure rooms require a different level of expertise and service.
Surgical facilities are subject to regular inspections with significant financial penalties for non-compliance. A true quality clean is a matter of life and death that will impact patient outcomes throughout your facility.
TERMINAL CLEANING SERVICES DONE CORRECTLY
Calling on ServiceMaster Twin Cities for your terminal cleaning services allows you to avoid the issues associated with less than perfect cleaning in your facility. Our technicians are trained and certified in terminal cleaning and will get the job done swiftly and efficiently, every time.
Our skilled and trained technicians will always perform the necessary procedures:
- Clean light fixtures, vents and air ducts
- Wipe down and disinfect all walls
- Clean all items on or near the floor; disinfect and replace these pieces
- Remove and sanitize all detachable objects
- Ensure that all federal regulations are complied with
- Ensure that each room is ready when you need it and that you can proceed as scheduled
- Reduce patient wait times by safely reducing the downtime between each patient
- Create Bloodborne Pathogen plan (to comply with OSHA)
- Supply complete and up to date SDS (Safety Data Sheets) for all cleaning materials
Our ServiceMaster Twin Cities terminal cleaning team members are carefully chosen for their commitment to the job, their attention to detail, and their understanding of how important patient room, operating room, and procedure room cleanliness is to patient outcomes.
If you’re worried about compliance, struggling with your schedule or even concerned that your in-house team is not as trained or thorough as they could be, we can help. Contact us today to learn more about our terminal cleaning services.