ECO-FRIENDLY CLEANING SERVICES THAT HELP YOU GO GREEN
Still using traditional cleaning methods to maintain your facility? ServiceMaster Twin Cities, a certified leader in green cleaning services, offers an eco-friendly, equally effective solution to your building’s cleaning and maintenance needs. Our patented Capture and Removal Cleaning® system gives you:
- Higher efficiency, lower costs: We use a team cleaning approach that cuts cleaning time by up to 25%. That’s a direct boost for your bottom line.
- Superior removal of toxins and contaminants: Capture and Removal Cleaning® takes away as much as 55% more airborne particulates than traditional methods. Improved air quality can mean a healthier, more productive workplace.
- Better protection of the environment: Certification by independent environmental agencies gives you confidence that you’re making an eco-friendly choice.
- Greater access to governmental financial incentives: Utilizing the eco-friendly cleaning services offered by ServiceMaster Twin Cities helps you qualify for LEED® points so you have the means to make an immediate, measurable impact on your building’s efficiency. To learn more about LEED® certification, visit the U.S. Green Building Council.
Our eco-friendly cleaning services meet all environmental and performance requirements of the Green Seal Environmental Standard for Cleaning Services (GS-42). Our proprietary Green For® cleaning products are also certified by Environmental Choice.
ServiceMaster Twin Cities has always been dedicated to environmental stewardship and doing business the right way, so we’ve spent years perfecting our green cleaning technologies and methods. Learn more about the benefits of green cleaning, or contact us today to begin improving your building, our planet and the health of your employees.
ECO-FRIENDLY FLOOR CARE
As part of our commitment to doing business the right way every day, ServiceMaster Twin Cities also offers eco-friendly floor cleaning services using Green For® cleaning products.
Green cleaning for floors is just as effective as traditional cleaning — with the added benefit of doing the right thing for people and the environment.
Whenever we finish cleaning your facility’s flooring, you will notice the difference in our proprietary Green For® products. These products offer the following benefits:
- Reduce toxins absorbed into our ecosystem
- Biodegrade faster than non-green products
- Contain no ingredients considered corrosive, alkaline, or acidic
- Have no VOCs (volatile organic compounds)
- Are certified by Environmental Choice