MAKE YOUR SCHOOL CLEANER AND HEALTHIER FOR ALL
Both public and private schools nationwide are under tight budgetary pressure. Many are also facing requirements to make learning environments greener, cleaner, and healthier in every area possible.
Outsourcing your school’s cleaning needs to ServiceMaster Twin Cities can help on both fronts. Our patented efficient educational facility cleaning process produces a cleaner indoor environment and reduces cleaning time, ultimately saving you money. By using our eco-friendly cleaning products, we can even help make your school a healthier place to improve student and staff performance.
We tailor our educational facility cleaning services to various settings, including:
- Private/parochial schools
- Charter schools
- Public schools
- Early Childhood Learning Centers
- Primary & Secondary Schools
- Higher education
The educational facility cleaning team from ServiceMaster Twin Cities can help you:
- Reduce operating costs: Our Capture and Removal Cleaning uses proprietary Green For® products and advanced technologies to create the most effective, efficient process available. By significantly reducing cleaning time, this proprietary system ultimately saves you money.
- Improve indoor air quality (IAQ): Our Green For® products and Capture and Removal Cleaning® system improve IAQ. That improvement helps lessen factors that aggravate childhood asthma and allergies, and it also cuts down on faculty, student and staff sick days.
- Reduce sick day absences: According to the EPA, switching from traditional chemicals to non-toxic, eco-friendly cleaning products such as the ones we’ve developed can help reduce upper respiratory illnesses, chronic headaches, and other health issues that interfere with learning and teaching.*
Let ServiceMaster Twin Cities take the hassle out of helping your school go green, and reap the benefits of eco-friendly cleaning without damaging your budget. You’ll find that when your school’s buildings are at their best, they bring out the best in your faculty, students, and staff.
Plus, by switching to green cleaning with ServiceMaster Twin Cities, your school could quickly and easily qualify for LEED® points.
*Source: Healthy School Environment and Enhanced Educational Performance, The Case of Charles Young Elementary School, Washington, D.C., Carpet & Rug Institute, January 2002.