TAKE YOUR CLEANING SERVICES OUT OF THE DARK
Since 1988, ServiceMaster Twin Cities has delivered the same excellent service and innovative cleaning processes. Only now, through daytime cleaning, we can offer the additional benefits that come from having your building cleaned during regular office hours, not in the dark of night:
- Reduced energy costs: Switching to daytime cleaning gives you immediate and sustained energy savings. Those who opt for daytime cleaning can save an average of $0.15 per square foot annually and reduce energy costs by an average of 4%–8%. (Cleaning & Maintenance Management, “Going for the Gold,” March 2010)
- Lower operational costs: Our patented Capture and Removal Cleaning® system* is more efficient than traditional methods, increasing cleaning efficiency by up to 25%. That means less time spent in your building, which directly affects your bottom line.
- High level of service: Daytime cleaning takes our top-notch customer service even further. If something needs attention or improvement, a daytime schedule allows for faster resolution and more effective communication throughout our partnership.
- Heightened security: The fewer people in your building after hours, the better. With daytime cleaning you don’t have to worry about doors accidentally being left unlocked, alarms not getting set, or unauthorized people entering the facility while we are cleaning.
- Unrivaled consistency: We’ve seen that a day schedule has a lower turnover rate with our employees than other shifts. You’ll enjoy the consistency and quality that come from personnel with more experience, broader skill sets, and familiarity with your facility’s needs.
- Flexible scheduling: We clean your building at your convenience, not the other way around. Our precise scheduling system ensures we don’t interrupt important meetings or events.
- Increased customer satisfaction: Customers, clients, and other visitors often perceive your building as being cleaner when they actually see the work being done and get to interact with the professionals providing the service.
If daytime cleaning doesn’t work for you, the team of experts at ServiceMaster Twin Cities will customize a cleaning schedule that fits your needs. Contact us today if you have questions about our schedules, process, products, and services!
*The ServiceMaster Clean® Capture and Removal Cleaning® system is protected by one or more of the following patents: U.S. Pat. No. 7,845,047 and U.S. Pat. No. 8,083,860.